Thursday, January 7, 2010

Loving An Assassin

I never thought I'd fall for some dangerous enemy,
a foe to be reckoned with and filled with infamy.
Your silence is harsh, I don't feel a single sound
as you creep into my bed and finish me off.
Your lips are insanely venomous, one kiss and I am
falling to the ground, tripping in wonder and falling deeply
in those eyes that seem to blind me when I stare into them,
I dream about when we'd see each other again
and just the thought of you gone is enough
to send me into an endless comatose.
Your angelic voice renders my ears useless,
I hear nothing else but you.
Your love is a drug, stronger than morphine.
More addicting than crystal methamphetamine.
It seems that
I fell for someone so wicked, so surreal.
So dangerously massive in the terms to kill.
Baby, you're an assassin.
You've got the touch of death when you stroke my skin,
and the passion to set me on fire, you're my single deadliest sin.
Gasoline tears and homicidal embrace,
the evidence of my death is something you can't erase.
Kill me now, if killing me means that I fall deeper in love with you.
Loving an assassin in metaphoric ways,
I'd keep your twisted love until the end of our days.

No comments:

Post a Comment